In order to use certain services of WharfWorks, such as uploading images, adding comments, or asking questionsto the service’s community, you must register. As part of the registration process, we may require your email address.Nobody under the age of 13 is permitted to register. By not registering, you understand that certain features and services may not be available to you.
The Information We Collect
- We collect personal information for the purpose of offering a personalized, enjoyable experience. We do not collect information unless it is relevant to the primary purpose of our Site or Service.
- We collect personal information that you provide directly to us. Any information entered by you on any WharfWorks Site or Service will be stored by us.
- We collect information about your usage of WharfWorks Sites or Services. As such, we may include on any page various metrics/data that illustrate your activity on the site (such as uploads, feedback, added contacts, etc.)
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose or upload to the site will become publicly available and, as such, can be collected and used by others.
Other Sharing of Information
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share yourinformation only with the entities as described below:
- Affiliates – WharfWorks is affiliated with a variety of businesses. We will only share information that is necessary for the affiliate to complete a process (a transaction, for example). We require our affiliates to provide the same level of privacy protection that we do.
- Agents – WharfWorks employs other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Some examples of this include providing customer service, removing illicit or indecent content, analyzing data, or providing marketing assistance.
Security of Information/Password
We recommend you always keep your password private and secure. It is also recommended that,when using a shared computer, you completely log off from our site in order to preventunauthorized access to your password.
Policy Toward Children
Our Sites and Services are not directed to people under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has registered to use one of our Sites or Service without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the person's account.
- All modified terms and conditions will be effective after they are posted on the Sites and Services (unless a longer notice period is required by applicable law).
- If any changes we make to this policy are not acceptable to you, your sole remedy is to cease using the Sites or Services, and if applicable, cancel your related account.